Comunidad Minimalera
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Comunidad Minimalera

Comunidad Minimalera INC ® - ¡GMID! - Visita: http://cmnml.es.tl

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 En4a98855248ce0
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 En4ae22cc14c5c2
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 En4ae249d22991f
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Últimos temas
» Hernan Bass - mix of producctions 24.04.2010 (On Radio fm)
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeJue Abr 29, 2010 12:13 am por prodmix

» Mя PαυL
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeSáb Oct 10, 2009 4:45 am por JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)

» Hernan Bass - Mix of mine producctions 08.09.09
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeMiér Sep 09, 2009 4:51 am por prodmix

» Nuevo DJ Set By Andres Gil
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeMar Sep 08, 2009 11:54 pm por JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)

» T E C H N O C I T Y @ A U L A 6 9 + J U E V E S 1 0 D E S E P T
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeMar Sep 08, 2009 6:35 am por JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)

» ALEJANDRO VIVANCO (cadenza records) ID + MAGIK LABEL
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeMar Sep 08, 2009 6:28 am por JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)

» DESDE MIAMI " FELIPE KAVAL " RESIDENTE DE NIKKI BEACH PRAIA
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeMar Sep 08, 2009 6:24 am por JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)

» §§§ BACK TO OVER TECH BY AULA69 §§§
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeMar Sep 08, 2009 6:18 am por JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)

» ERICK MORILLO EN MEDELLIN
LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeMar Sep 08, 2009 6:16 am por JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)

Navegación
 Portal
 Índice
 Miembros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Foro
Compañeros
Crear foro

LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18

AutorMensaje
JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)
Admin
JuanCamilo (Camilo Admin)

LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 Empty
MensajeTema: LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18   LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18 I_icon_minitimeVie Ago 14, 2009 5:26 am

Organizador:
CDM Music
Hora de inicio:
viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009 a las 22:00
Hora de finalización:
sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009 a las 5:00
Lugar:
LA KASA
Ciudad o población:
Medellín, Colombia
Correo electrónico:
cdmmusicbox@gmail.com
Descripción
LA KASA PRESENTA

LOPERA
CDM Music | We Love Techno
His love for music starts at an early age playing classical piano for 5 years. It was in 1996 while studying in Germany when he got interested in the electronic music. Since then he began to collect and find out more about the scene. In 1999 finally he he became a DJ in Colombia, being able to showcase his knowledge and love for electronic music. In the early stages of his career he was a renown after hours and private party DJ. This gained him popularity with the Colombian crowd and Electronic Music industry. These years also marked the beginning of the electronic music scene in Colombia, that is why we must credit Lopera as a pioneer to the steps taken to create this movement. In 2001 he was already sought after by the most exclusive club and party promoters in the country. At this point his career took flight, he gained various residencies at the hottest clubs and began touring Colombia. In his career as a DJ in Colombia Lopera shared the stage with world known DJ’s such as: John Digweed, Christopher Lawrence, Mistress Barbara, Rino Cerrone, Danilo Vigorito, Donald Glaude, Sammuel L. Sessions, Valentino Kanzyani, Umek, Joy Kitikonti, Chus, Hatiras, Dave Armstrong, and many more. In December of 2005 after almost 7 years of success in Colombia as a DJ, he decided to move to Miami and create a new project called CDM Music alongside Dsan Powell. This project has been a success. During his short time in Miami he has performed at renown clubs such as Space, Nocturnal and Pawn Shop where he was resident Dj alongside Parantula on Friday nights for almost one year.
After that, in 2008 he also was part of "We Love Techno" one one of the first big Techno movement in Miami.

DSAN POWELL
SPACE Miami Resident | CDM Music
In 2000, his family left Medellin Colombia, where he was born and raised. Settling in Miami, Dsan starts breaking in the electronic music scene implementing all past experience and knowledge from his dj lessons in “Audioconcert” one of the first Colombian DJ academies back in 1998. Inspired, from his childhood where he spent hours playing and exploring electronic keyboards and acoustic guitars; as well as, from all the emerging Techno artists during his adolescence; Dsan develops a series of skills and music concepts that provides him with the sufficient talent to explore, understand and control any dance floor.
One of CDM Music creators, resident of the most important venues in Miami and known for the enthusiasm and preciseness behind the decks, Dsan Powell is one of the fastest upcoming talents in Miami’s music industry. In 2005, Dsan’s sets where shaking Space Miami’s dance floors on Friday nights. As he moved hundreds of bodies inside the big and dark main room, charges of bass lines along with moody grooves invaded the atmosphere of every amazing summer night. After a short and successful residency at Space, Dsan moves to Nocturnal Miami in 2007. It was not difficult to see how Nocturnal Terrace became one of the most exciting venues for almost a year. At the end of 2007 Dsan decides to give nightclubs shows a break in order to graduate from school.
Currently, after graduating from school Dsan returns to the scene as resident of “We Love Techno” events. The events are hosted by CDM Music booking legends such as Marco Carola, Misstress Barbara, Adam Beyer, Marko Nastic and Paco Osuna.
The vibe and the atmosphere of such events are generating a massive movement, making them pioneers in Miami’s Techno and Minimal scene.
Currently Dsan returns to SPACE MIAMI as a resident for The Techno Loft.
His frenetic thirst of vinyl makes Dsan’s future plans completely involved with CDM Music, Dance Floors, Synths, Keyboards, Effects Pads, Mixers, Computers, and everything related with the Techno movement.
Record labels: Portamento Records, Trebol Records and Uno Tracks.

------------

opening set by

DERAOUT
Medellin | My Life is Techno

LOPERA + DSAN POWELL | LA KASA MEDELLIN | SEPT 18
Página 1 de 1.